Last Updated: May 20, 2022
This is an accessibility statement from Merrill Construction, Inc. (“THE COMPANY”) who can be contacted by calling 603-228-5558.
Measures to support accessibility
THE COMPANY takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of THE COMPANY website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Test Accessibility Technologies To Further Improve Experience
- Take All Accessibility Feedback With High Priority & Urgency
- If There Is An Accessibility Issue Our Team Will Help Directly
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. THE COMPANY is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
We leverage industry leading technologies that all take accessibility seriously. We leverage their teams to keep our experience as accessible as possible.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of THE COMPANY website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on THE COMPANY website:
- Refer to Phone Number Listed At The Top Of This Accessibility Statement
- We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 Business Days.
Accessibility of THE COMPANY website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
THE COMPANY assessed the accessibility of THE COMPANY website by the following approaches: